Your password must fulfil minimum conditions for a strong password.
The conditions are the following:
- Password must not include less than eight characters.
- Password must include minimum one small letter.
- Password must include minimum one capital letter.
- Password must include minimum one number.
- Password must include minimum one special character (*+/-/&#()~”=?:,:. ...).
- Please do not use your own first or second name or your date of birth as part of password.
If you enter a password which does not comply with some of the stated conditions, the application will report an error and ask you to correct the password. You are obliged to keep your password safe and not to disclose it to other persons, because that would enable them to see your accounts. Our recommendation is to change your password every 90 days.
When you enter your password the application will ask you to enter your secret question and secret answer. If you forget your password, the application will offer you to enter new password, if you repeat correctly your secret question and secret answer.