By sending an SMS message by mobile telephone, you can extend your or somebody else’s prepaid mobile telephone credit at any time and any place, as well as pay bill for your fixed telephone. Users of MTS network (064, 065 and 066) may extend their prepaid credit and pay their postpaid accounts and pay bills for fixed telephone, Open ADSL, Open IPTV, Web and Mail Hosting, while users of Telenor network (062, 063 and 069) may use service of prepaid credit extension.
Users of this service are holders of DinaCredit card.
- As a user of this service you are provided a password (mPIN number) which you use to confirm all payment transactions.
- If you have mPIN number for extension of prepaid credit, for payment of postpaid account and bills for fixed telephone, you will not be provided with a new mPIN number, but you will use the existing one.
- If any irregularity occurs, you will receive a relevant message from MTS or Telenor.
EXTENSION OF PREPAID CREDIT
- Executed by sending free SMS* message to 8585 (MTS)
- Executed by sending free SMS* to 8484 (Telenor)
Daily limits for extension of prepaid credit are 2.000,00 dinars and mothly limits are 15.000,00.
PAYMENT OF POSTPAID ACCOUNT AND BILL FOR FIXED TELEPHONE
- Executed by sending free SMS* message to 8686 (MTS)
You set daily and monthly limits for these types of transactions in the request for registration of this service.
*If you use services for extension of prepaid credit or payment of postpaid account in roaming, the price of SMS message will be charged based on MTS and Telenor price list, applicable for particular roaming zone.
PAYMENT OF BILLS FOR ELEKTRODISTRIBUCIJA BEOGRAD
- Intended for users of MTS mobile network
- User can pay any amount, while users registered at Elektrodistribucija have option to receive and pay total monthly account
- Payment of these bills is initiated by sending SMS message in a prescribed format to 8008, at 5,90 RSD for the service.